Wednesday, May 25, 2016

EOC Week 8 The Adventure

It's twelve am, I have been on the run. Strangers, friends,family, even my loved one is after my chips for fish. My frantic shuffling of which i defeated my most worthy chip stealing opponent has landed me in a near by bar. No one is getting these chips, for they are designated for one thing, and at this moment it is for my eyes, and my eyes alone. I walk through the doors seemingly unbothered, and rest my blister filled feet. Suddenly, A subtle touch on the shoulder reignites my killer, yet protective instincts. While mentally replaying the last bone severing occurrence that has lead me to this unfamiliar surrounding; I verify if my chips for fish is still accounted for and lounge savagely. Now holding my suspect, I release a barrage of furious kicks, and punch combos. The matter has everyone in the bar standing up with blood in their eyes. Little do they know that i have a specific set of skills that have prepared me thoroughly for the situation. A victim approaches wildly to his angered death through devastating pressure points attacks. With victory on the tip of my fingers I shout my battle phrase: "These chips are for fish! Heed my warning through the blood on my finger tips!” I now approach the shaken up bartender and ask for rum and cola. I sit and reminisce on the bloodshed caused through the greatness of these chips. I come to the conclusion that it must be terminated for my own good. “Bar keep I would like an order of the fish. Please, save your chips. I don’t need them.” The confidence I have gained through my trials have made me feel untouchable; The same feeling I get when I purchased my chips for fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment